Stainless Steel Semi Automatic Paper Plate Themoforming Machine
|Mould Platen Size||900*580mm|
|Raw Material||bagasse pulp/bamboo pulp/straw pulp/wood pulp|
60~ 70 kg/h
150 ~ 200 kg/h
Container Requirement for Shipment
3 x 40’ HQ
Vacuum suction, thermoforming
Drying in mould
- The Capacity calculated base on 8” round dish(weight ~16g). The
capacity may be different for other products.
- Workshop size is for reference only and could be adjusted according
to actual size of client’s plant.
- This is a semi automatic pulp molding production lines. Needs
labors to transfer the wey products to the hot-press position.
- They are mainly used for high quality pulp molded products,such as
paper plate, tableware, dishware, artwork, disposable medical care
products, high quality industrial package...
- This type of production line is constituted by a hydrapulper
system, a semi automatic thermoforming
machine(forming/drying/pressing integrative machine), air
compressor system, vacuum system, and auxiliary equipments.
- Products are make from paper pulp(usually it is virgin pulp). It’s
high-efficiency, energy-saving, durable, wieldy and safe.
- SIEMENS electrical control parts, FESTO & SMC pneumatic control
1.The pulp molded paper tableware is usually made of virgin pulp,
like sugarcane bagasse pulp, bamboo pulp, wood pulp, straw pulp and
2.The virgin is smashed and mixed in the hydrapulper and adjusted
to a certain consistency in the tanks.
3.The fiber in the pulp will cover the wire mesh of the mold by the
vacuum and drop down by the air compressor.
4.The wet products will be formed in the middle station of the
forming machine, and dried and hot pressed in two sides stations.
Then the dried products will go into the edge cutting and
YOUTUBE Video Links:
The below are the YOUTUBE Links showing how these semi automatic
tableware production line work:
For more videos, you can search "Guangzhou Nanya Pulp Molding
Equipment Company" on YOUTUBE and subscribe us.
Production Information and Our Warranty:
- Status: Brand new
- Product Type: thermoforming Machine
- Processing Type: Pulp Molding Machine
- Place of origin: Guangdong China
- Brand: NANYA
- Model Type: TS-05
- Voltage: 220V - 440V
- Approval: CE, TUV,SGS, ISO9001
- Warranty: 12 Months
- After-Sale Service: Engineers available to service machinery
- Our history and experience: NANYA has been focus on paper pulp
molding equipment since 1994, which is earliest and biggest pulp
molding ewuipments manufacturer in China.
- Sizable Company Scale: NANYA covers over 20000 square meters. We
have specific workshop for material cutting, wielding, machining,
electronic processing, assembling, debugging and production
- Expert Team: NANYA owns an excellent staff over 200 members united
as one full of energy. There are over 50 researching staff and over
19 quality control personnel in our factory.
- Technology Support: Nanya has established long term technical
cooperation with renowned universities, Guangdong University of
Technology (GDUT) and South China University of Technology (SCUT).
- Market & Reputation: NANYA takes up more than 60% of the total
sales of domestic market share. The products are also export to
more than 50 countries and regions.
- After-sales Service: Technicians are available to be sent to
install machine and train the workers for our customer.
Professional colleagues are responsible for the after-sales service
to minimize our customers’ operating cost.
Dishware, tableware, lunch box, bowl…
Mask, Christmas balls, Easter Eggs , boutiques…
Disposable Medical Care Products
Bedpan, sick pad, female urinal…
High quality packages
Mobile phone package, camera package, 3D wall plate
30% down payment by T/T,
70% before shipment by T/T or L/C at sight
FOB Guangzhou, China.
(Final transaction could be made in C&F or CIF, the freight and
insurance should be decided according to the current rate when
signing the contract).
Packages suitable for ocean transport.
The small parts are packaged by wooden boxes.
The big parts are protected by wooden support.
Seller should appoint 2 engineers to instruct buyer for
installation, test-run and training.
All the charges including air ticket, VISA , accommodation and food
of the engineers should be responsible by buyer.
Besides, the buyer should pay the engineers subsidy of
USD50/person/day and offer translation service.
12 months after installation
- The seller will send spare parts for one year use by free.
- The seller will provide operating manual, drawing, process diagram
for all of the equipments.
- The seller will instruct the operation, maintain method for the
buyer’s worker after installation.
- The seller will instruct the production technology and prescription
for the buyer’s engineer after installation;
90 days after the offering date